Monday, July 13, 2009

New Book Arrival from Amazon.com

I have gotten behind in some of my reading considering that I am currently working 2.5 jobs and taking a summer class, but thought I should still make a weekly post.

Earlier this year, while working as a pre-student teacher, I have shared the young adult novels I read with my sixth grade students. I was borrowing them from the classroom with much thanks to my wonderful Cooperating Teacher, but I decided to find my favorite on Amazon.com to own for myself.

Over the weekend, THIS BOOK arrived in the mail and I am very happy. I had my mother read it and she also agreed that it is a great book that could be read my adults. See, my book blog doesn't lie and you should definitely take its advice.

Coming soon to the book review blog: The Poe Shadow, by Matthew Pearl.

No comments:

Post a Comment